- The knowledge about type A and type B tube light 2016-04-27
- How to install LED Tube ----installation of led tube and wiring instr...2016-03-29
- You Should Know These! The Newest LED Tubes Standard2016-03-19
- The common certification of LED lamp2016-03-01
- 10 methods tell you how to choose dim LED lamps2016-02-27
- The knowledge of led panel light2016-01-12
Sign up for our newsletter to
get the latest updates and
The only time you as a consumer may be exposed to mercury is if the glass of the lamp is cracked or broken. If this happens, follow these rules to minimize your exposure:
· Don't PANIC! Remember that a fluorescent lamp contains only a very small amount of mercury.
· Be careful not to cut yourself on shards of glass.
· If the lamp was broken in a luminaire, make sure to disconnect the power to avoid the risk of electric shock.
· Gather up the fragments of the lamp, sweeping them up if possible.
· Use a disposable towel or sticky tape to remove small pieces or dust.
· Use a vacuum cleaner only if the surface leaves no alternative (carpet). Dispose of the vacuum bag containing the lamp fragments.
· Remove the fragments of the lamp from the inside of your home, i.e. by placing them in a bag and carrying them outside.
· Ventilate the room.
· Dispose of both cracked and non-functioning lamps correctly.