- The knowledge about type A and type B tube light 2016-04-27
- How to install LED Tube ----installation of led tube and wiring instr...2016-03-29
- You Should Know These! The Newest LED Tubes Standard2016-03-19
- The common certification of LED lamp2016-03-01
- 10 methods tell you how to choose dim LED lamps2016-02-27
- The knowledge of led panel light2016-01-12
Sign up for our newsletter to
get the latest updates and
Laser Lift Off(LLO) for GaN LED Epitaxy
Laser Lift Off(LLO) refers to the technique that GaN sapphire substrate interface and GaN buffer layer separates by laser energy to realize GaN LED epitaxy and sapphire substrate separation. LLO is mainly adopted to solve the problem of GaN medium material growth.
The principle of LLO operation is when a laser pulse irradiates on to GaN thin film through the transparent sapphire substrate; the laser shall be absorbed by the GaN interface and the interface temperature raises. GaN epitaxy and sapphire substrate will separate when interface reaches internal temperature of900℃.