- The knowledge about type A and type B tube light 2016-04-27
- How to install LED Tube ----installation of led tube and wiring instr...2016-03-29
- You Should Know These! The Newest LED Tubes Standard2016-03-19
- The common certification of LED lamp2016-03-01
- 10 methods tell you how to choose dim LED lamps2016-02-27
- The knowledge of led panel light2016-01-12
Sign up for our newsletter to
get the latest updates and
What is ZnO LED Substrate
Structurally the same to GaN, ZnO is considered as substitute LED substrate for GaN epitaxy. Band gap of ZnO and GaN is similar on level and energy band inconsistency of both is subtle so that their contact barrier is little. ZnO material growth is rather safe. Non-toxic water and Zn are taken as the materials.
However, the fatal weak point of ZnO being adopted as LED substrate is that ZnO is easy to be decomposed and corroded under the epitaxial growth temperature condition. Reason that ZnO is not able to be applied in optoelectronics is that material quality is not up to the standard and that P-Type mingle reminds to be unsolved. The priority of ZnO research and development is to find the proper way for epitaxial growth.