- The knowledge about type A and type B tube light 2016-04-27
- How to install LED Tube ----installation of led tube and wiring instr...2016-03-29
- You Should Know These! The Newest LED Tubes Standard2016-03-19
- The common certification of LED lamp2016-03-01
- 10 methods tell you how to choose dim LED lamps2016-02-27
- The knowledge of led panel light2016-01-12
Sign up for our newsletter to
get the latest updates and
LED Lighting Anti-Static Precautions
Notices below should be considered guidelines in LED lighting process:
(1) Operating by using static-free tools( elbow bandage, etc)
(2) Wearing electrostatic workwear with static-proof shoes, socks and caps to avoid electricity static damage.
(3) Avoiding any operation that can build up static.
① While tilting the LED devices, try to slant in a slow way.
② Properly handling LED materials, no touching outer lead in the least.
③ Before work, hands should be contacted with worktable.
④ Avoid any actions that can cause static, such as wiping feet, hand-wringing, taking clothes on and off.
⑤ Before detecting device components by instruments, probes should contact the grounding wire to release the electrostatic charges.